Java vs Python: Coding Deathmatch
Call it the last battle, the Champions League final or the Super Bowl, this course will bring face to face two of the most used programming languages nowadays.
You will learn what is a REST API, how and why to create one with both Python and Java, how to deploy it and how to manage different coding situations.
In the aftermath of this session, you will find which one fits you better, when to use one or another and how to get the most out of both of them.
What we’ll cover:
- The benefits of Kotlin
- The good and the bad parts of Java and Python
- How to develop an API in both of them
- How to integrate created API in an application
- Performance, profiling, good vs bad practices, code maintenance, ease of reading the code
- How to create automated tests
- How to prepare for production and deploy an API
- Many more :)
- Format: 3 courses x 2h
- Difficulty: beginner-intermediate
If you're interested to learn more, sign-up for this free workshop here
See all the workshops we prepared for Open4Tech Summer School 2019.
Full Stack Developer, CAPHYON