OOP Techniques in a Simple Game
Get started with object oriented programming in a fun and entertaining way by creating a simple sprite based game using the Cocos2D framework. In the course we will use C++, the gaming industry standard.
In this workshop we’ll:
- develop a simple game using Cocos2D framework and C++
- gradually refactor the previous code, introducing concepts like encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Intro in framework mechanics and coding a part of the game.
- Examine the previous code and refactor it using object oriented thinking.
- Finish refactoring the code and add more features to make use of extensibility.
- Format: 3 courses x 2h
- Difficulty: beginner
If you're interested to learn more, sign-up for this free workshop here
See all the workshops we prepared for Open4Tech Summer School 2019.
Software Developer, CAPHYON