In this course, we will learn how to create and improve a desktop application using .NET WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
The lecture covers the importance of continuously improving your code and software architecture. More than that, we will show you how to do it. Let’s discover together the design pattern that stands behind the WPF Framework and how to use modern tools to create a better product.
- What is WPF and how to use it to create a Desktop application
- What are the benefits of the improving process
- How to create an MVVM project architecture
- What is a Nuget package and why is it useful
- Format: 2 courses x 2h
- Difficulty: beginner-intermediate
If you’re interested to learn more, sign-up for this free workshop here
See all the workshops we prepared for Open4Tech Summer School 2019.
Course lectured by: Ionut Enache and Horatiu Prica